The Parents’ Association supports the family-life balance of our members by offering services like Childminding, Afternoon Activities, School Buses and Holiday Camps via our subsidiary EuroKids gGmbH. We represent the voice of all ESF Parents in a variety of committees and support the school on everything that happens outside the classroom and contributes to the school community.
- Published: 26 September 2016 26 September 2016
- Hits: 1006 1006
Our school bus service is growing and the capacity of our morning buses overbooked from October onwards. That is why the PA has decided to start a new Bus Line S (South, or Sachenhausen?) from next Tuesday, 4 October. This is valid for the morning buses only.
The following stops will be served by the new bus line:
|07:25 h||Former Line A||01 – Südfriedhof West||Darmstädter Landstraße|
|07:30 h||Former Line A||02 – Darmstädter Landstraße Mitte||Darmstädter Landstraße|
|07:35 h||Former Line C||03 – Wasserweg||Wasserweg|
|07:40 h||Former Line O||04 – European Central Bank – Visitors Parking||Sonnemannstraße|
As you can see the departure times are mostly unchanged with the exception of the departure from the ECB which will be 15 minutes later than previously. This is made possible because the bus no longer needs to pick up children on the way from the ECB to the school. The parents of children using the stops have been informed.
I hope and expect that everything will run smoothly. Our school bus provider, Urberacher Omnibusbetrieb, has the experience to run the new line without problems, and the school security as well as the teachers who pick up children in the morning are or will be informed.
All the best
PA Activities Coordinator
- Published: 02 September 2016 02 September 2016
- Hits: 1058 1058
Summer holidays come to an end at the ESF next Monday. The nine-week break has been used for renovation and repair works as well as improvements of the infrastructure. Thus, students and teachers can enjoy a new surface on the sport field. Furthermore, the free-flow concept has been introduced at the canteen of the Secondary Cycle by putting in new seating, creating self-service facilities and offering one of the three choices as freshly prepared meal. Children in Pre-Primary and Primary 1 will benefit from newly installed air-conditioning in the South facing classrooms of the Modular Building.
- Published: 20 July 2016 20 July 2016
- Hits: 1065 1065
Due to increased demand there has been some redesign for the afternoon school bus lines:
- We are now offering three afternoon bus lines: Line A to Sachsenhausen, Line O to the new ECB premises, and Line W to Westend and Willy-Brandt-Platz. The bus stops we offer remain unchanged, and children already registered will be allocated to the correct bus line. It will remain important that children registered for a specific bus stop are picked up at this stop.
- We are now also offering three departure times every day:
- 15:20h Monday-Thursday, 13:10h Friday (end of school for PP and Primary classes)
- 16:25h Monday-Friday (end of school for Secondary classes)
- 17:30h Monday-Friday. This late departure has been added after parents remarked that it will make their lives easier - they will not have to hire babysitters for the time between the arrival of the bus and the end of their work day.
We hope that our extended services will meet your demands and those of your children.
- Published: 30 August 2016 30 August 2016
- Hits: 998 998
l'associazione dei genitori della scuola europea di Francoforte porge le più sentite condoglianze alla nazione italiana e, in particolare, come genitori, alle famiglie colpite dal lutto di piccole vite rimaste vittime del tragico terremoto avvenuto di recente in Italia.
Ci auguriamo per tutte le persone così duramente colpite dal terremoto che le autorità italiane intervengano in modo rapido ed efficace per alleviare la vita quotidiana della popolazione e che adotteranno le misure necessarie per minimizzare in avvenire i danni causati da possibili futuri terremoti.
The Parents Association of the European School Frankfurt extend condolences to the Italian nation and in particular, as parents, to the mourning parents of children who were hurt or killed by the recent tragic earthquake disaster in Italy.
We hope for all those affected that the Italian authorities will provide quick and effective remedies to make the lives of those affected a lot easier, and will also enact the necessary measures to minimise the risks of such losses of lives in the future in case of future earthquakes.
- Published: 15 July 2016 15 July 2016
- Hits: 1173 1173
L'association des parents d'élèves de l'école européenne de Francfort est profondément choquée et attristée par les événement tragiques qui ont eu lieu à Nice la nuit dernière. Nous souhaitons présenter nos condoléances à la nation française et en particulier, en tant que parents, aux parents en deuil d'enfants blessés ou tués.
La solidarité européenne est l'un des fondements de notre communauté et se trouve renforcée par de tels actes odieux.