The Parents’ Association cordially invites you to Summerfest, our don't miss celebration and fundraiser in support of all language sections and the various SWALS and countries represented in our diverse school. This event is for the entire school community - teachers, students, staff, even prospective students and extended family are welcome. All of this, however, is not possible without YOU!
Follow us on Facebook (you don't need an account to visit our Facebook page) for all the details. The 2019 event promises even more great entertainment including pop-up performances, inflatables games and play equipment, Experimenta exhibits, Brain Gym activities and more ...
How to Support Us?
- International Food Alley- Organise a food stand for your country. (France, Germany, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Greece, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Austria and Bulgaria have confirmed their presence.) All countries welcome. To host a country register here by June 1
- The P1, and P2-P5 Football Tournament - the event is now full
- The Secondary Basketball Tournament in the sports hall. Students parents and teachers compete! Students and teachers please register with firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents can register here.
- Class Stands - For primary & secondary classes. Teachers and/or parents can organise a class stand, raise money for class funds or charity. Please register your stand by 8 June here.
- Volunteers are needed to support the event including the PA drink stand, set up and clean up, overseeing inflatable game area and more. Please register to volunteer here.
- NEW Secondary book sale, students price and sell used textbooks. Register here to reserve a spot.
For more information or questions email email@example.com.
Your Parents' Association
Thank you to the 2019 organising committee; Emese Farkas, Kimberly Fleming, Krisztian Piller, Wendy Robertet, Luc Roddier, Trudy Scharroo, Enrica Tirelli-Beyer, Vera Urban