The most important aspect of (language) tuition is to engage the learner; at your child’s age this means learning in a playful way as it disinhibits and promotes confidence in communication. In this course, providing a variety of exercises and combining mental and physical elements is key to channelling youngsters’ excessive nervous energy. As your child progresses, more emphasis will be placed on explicit teaching in this course, more use of written materials and increased use of correct language terminology in order to make the transition to secondary school as smooth and stress-free as possible.
This activity will be taught by Ms Walderdorff who is a trained Montessori teacher and cherished long-time member of the Extra Curricular Team.
- To equip your child with the confidence and basic tools /preparatory elements to make the transition to secondary school
- Grammar and Verb tenses: Present simple, present continuous/ p
- Progressive, past simple; Simple IF/Conditional sentences Type I
- Vocabulary: language terminology
- Story-telling (active listening, para-phrasing)
The course price will vary, dependent on the amount of students. In the case the lesson costs more than 8 Eur parents will be contacted for a final confirmation.
|Time||16:15 to 17:15|
|Grade||P3, P4, P5, S1|
|Spoken Language||English, German|
|Cut off date||Saturday, 19.09.2020, 0:00|
|Cost||€10.00 per lesson|